Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome to: Journaling James

James 1:2-9 Consider it pure JOY, my sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Is that even possible? It just seems like I get "through" one (what seems to be) endless trial and then God sends another one along. If that isn't enough, Satan is constantly dangling temptation in front of me and I instantly revert back to my old sin nature.

Sure we have read that these trials are to "mature us in the Lord" but sometimes I just want to be immature. Honestly, sometimes I have to admit it "looks" easier on the other side of Heaven.

How do I get "through" my life's journey and consider it pure joy?

Come along with me as we begin "Journaling James" and together we will find out how. It is only by studying the truths of God's Words to us that we will ever find pure joy.

Make sure you have a pen and a journal on hand!

Here we go!

No comments: